August 16, 2018 In PC Pointer
Summer Team Building Activities
Summer might be coming to an end, but there is still time for some fun, summer time team building activities! See below for a few ideas to keep the summer office vibes going just a tad longer!
- Popsicle making contest, provide employees with popsicle trays and leave the rest up to them!
- Sand castle contest with fake sand to build in office
- Ice cream sundae bar, with dairy free options, of course (you may want to pass on any nut based toppings based on employee allergies)
- Hawaiian shirt contest, let employees bring their best tropical attire into the office
- Team happy hour for alcoholic or nonalcoholic drinks, leave work an hour early and one drink is on the boss! (goes great with Hawaiian shirt contest day)
Contest winners can receive anything from gift cards to a PTO day. End the summer months on a high note leaving your employees excited for next year’s office activities